When Ontario’s personal injury victims demand immediate answers and actions, the personal injury lawyers at Singh Barristers immediately set forth to safeguard litigants’ rights. One call to one of our experienced lawyers immediately following a major injury is all you need. We’ll immediately arrange a flexible, free consultation around your busy schedule, not ours and this includes home visits anywhere in Ontario. From then forward, we can be the guardians of your best interests in Toronto’s court of law ensuring a just settlement of your claim without any delays.
Honored numerous times over by the Toronto legal community, one of the most seasoned, knowledgeable trial-lawyer teams in the Greater Toronto Area leads the Singh Barristers litigation team. Jack Fireman, QC, has been counsel to numerous jury and non-jury trials throughout their careers. At every turn, their peers have acknowledged the results they earned through a conscientious diligence to their clients’ needs, including such honors as:
- Lexpert Magazine’s “Most Frequently Recommended” personal injury lawyers in all 14 years of the publication’s annual survey
- Lexpert-ranked “Consistently Recommended” in product-liability litigation
- Among inaugural National Post/Financial Post “Best Lawyers in Canada” nominees, 2007
Singh Barristers believes in a results-driven approach to looking after Toronto’s personal injury victims’ needs and fighting for their rights. That’s why we charge no up-front fees and will even meet with you personally, in your home, to discuss your claim’s viability. We’ll assume such costs as accident-reconstruction reports, consult with medical experts, and loss estimates conducted by forensic accounting services. There’s nothing owed until we secure you a cash settlement. If you’ve been injured, contact Singh Barristers immediately at no cost to you.
The moments that immediately follow an accidental automobile injury can shift the future’s course in a heartbeat. Certain prudent actions that accident victims take following an incident can protect the viability of any future litigation that could hold others’ justifiably responsible for any injuries or losses suffered. If you’ve been in an accident and either know or suspect that you’ve suffered injury as a result, stick to this checklist in the chaotic instances that can follow. Remember, the correct immediate responsibility begins with notifying police and medical respondents.
An automobile accident can change a life literally within a heartbeat. With conscientious documentation, you may improve your future chances of collecting damages and compensation to offset the cost of your emotional, physical and financial suffering. However, what accident victims don’t say in the heat of the moment can often prove to either preserve or diminish the strength of a future personal-injury case.
Defending our clients’ rights to personal-injury compensation is more than a profession to the lawyers of Singh Barristers. It’s more of a personal crusade. Here’s a short list of reasons to contact us for an immediate, no-cost consultation if you’ve been injured in an accident, but we’re confident you’ll add your own by the time we’ve completed your case…
- You won’t pay our experienced, professional lawyers’ fees until we conclude your case
- The respected medical experts we hire will validate the severity of your injuries.
- The forensic accountants that we select will tabulate your accident’s to-date resulting costs and losses, while also forecasting the potential ongoing detriment of your injuries
- Your initial consultation will provide you with informed, clear answers to your legal questions at no cost.
- Whether you contact us through our office in Toronto or Brampton, we’ll arrange flexible appointments at your schedule’s convenience, including meeting in your home on weekends in any city in Ontario.
We would be honored to speak with you today to schedule a completely free initial consultation regarding your claim.
WE WILL FUND YOUR CASE. PAY US NO FEES UNTIL YOUR CLAIM IS SETTLED.