The most respected lawyers among the Toronto personal injury litigation community would admit readily that no one achieves success alone.
That’s why we welcome additions to our referral team. We’re proud to lend our knowledge to other firms who don’t practice our same exclusive focus on personal injury law.
Our fee-sharing agreement comes with no minimum or maximum degree of involvement attached. We’ll consult on a basis that suits your firm’s needs. What’s more, you remain constantly apprised of the case’s developments.
With just one call, Priashna Sing will be happy to speak to you with regards to referring personal injury cases to Singh Barristers.
IF YOU’RE INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT….
- Under Ontario law, you must stop immediately to notify law enforcement; a 911 call will dispatch not only officers, but an ambulance as well
- Barring dangerous circumstances, leave your vehicle exactly where it is
- Unless lives are in jeopardy, DO NOT attempt to move the other vehicle’s occupants
- All involved drivers should readily provide their full names, addresses, driver’s license numbers, and insurance details
- Get business cards from or otherwise obtain the badge numbers of all officers responding to the scene
- Once you’re able, obtain a copy of the responding officer’s accident report
- DO NOT discuss the accident with anyone but the responding law enforcement officer
- Write down names and contact details for any witnesses immediately at the scene
- Take numerous pictures of your vehicle’s damage, with the license plate visible where possible
- Whether you proceed directly to a hospital, a family-trusted doctor, or a walk-in clinic, seek immediate medical attention
- Contact your insurance-company representative immediately to officially document the accident’s circumstances, including any injuries you may have sustained, but first…
- Call a Singh Barristers representative for our immediate advice in proceeding through the claims procedure. This single free-of-charge call could be key to preserving your accident-benefit entitlement and the possibility of future liability litigation being decided in your favor.
Singh Barristers and many Toronto personal injury firms represent our area’s more than 4 million victims injured annually in various accidents throughout the Greater Toronto Area. The successful pursuit of our client’s claims also comes back to our attention to detail in preparing our cases and our flexible availability to clients.