Brampton Real Estate Lawyers, Singh Barristers simplify the home buying or selling process to ensure ease of closing a real estate transaction. We use an organized platform where lawyers collaborate to close the deal as efficiently as possible. In a technological advanced world we understand that making things simple and efficient will ultimately deliver value to our clients and eliminating any steps that will inconvenience our clients.
We are not a high volume law firm so we are dedicated to personally communicating with our clients so that they understand the various steps involved in a real estate closing or mortgage transaction. We do not rely on our law clerks to advise our clients but rather get involved with our clients right from the beginning to end thereby eliminating any problems that may arise on the day of closing.
When buying or selling a property, meeting with our real estate lawyer in advance will enable all the parties to the transaction to understand zoning or permit requirements in relation to home-based business or conversion of an existing dwelling for future use. At a click of a button we can perform all the necessary title and non-title property searches thereby giving our clients the peace of mind.
Whether you are buying, selling or refinancing your home you can count on us to protect your legal rights and ensure that your deal closes with no legal problems and delays in closing.
When you are refinancing your home we will ensure that the proper and accurate property and title searches are conducted using our sophisticated software which will protect both you the property owner and the lender.
If you are ready to sign an offer to purchase or refinancing your home – Please call our 24/7 Hotline to speak to a Real Estate Lawyer : Toll Free: 1-844 495 7333 or Call or Text to : 416 931 5015. We are able to see you 7 days a week 365 days a year including weekends, evenings and public holidays. Trust Singh Barristers with your real estate needs.
We are open to discussing our fees and disbursements which are based on the nature and complexity of the transaction. More often than not we charge a base fee plus necessary disbursements, such as courier charges, property and title searches etc.
Once you have retained your service, here are some of the legal steps that are typically involved in a real estate transaction:
- Reviewing your purchase and sale agreement
- Taking notes of any deadlines to close on time
- Conducting all necessary title searches
- Conducting tax arrears searches, zoning searches etc.
- Ensuring that conditions are satisfied, e.g. , Poof of completion of repair work, inspection of water testing certificates and septic permits
- Sending out letters of requisition to seller together with draft documents
- Title insurance review
- Reviewing of documents, statement of adjustments drafted by seller’s lawyers
- Preparing the draft charge by Lender for review and signature by client
- Reviewing and signature of closing documents with client
- Obtaining remainder of closing funds in Trust
- Depositing the closing funds in Trust
- Attending to receive the closing package from the seller’s lawyers and the home keys.